Update?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Tierney 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Katie Ball
    Participant

My Achievements

You’re on the map! IconEdison Icon

Hi! I am loving the course so far but just reached Day 12 and see the remainder of the content is not yet available after several months? Can we still expect this to be uploaded at some point? Thank you for all the great info so far!!! -Katie

Sean Tierney
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Know it all IconSpace Cowboy IconThrowin’ Down IconNavigator IconLight it up IconCelebrity IconEngaged IconWorld Traveler Icon3 Day Login Streak IconBaller IconEdison Icon

Yes, congrats on finishing Day 11. Just emailed you a few minutes ago. I’ve intentionally left the last 3 days unrecorded for now and instead teach that material via 1-on-1 live trainings using Zoom video conferencing with students. Doing it that way gives you personalized instruction & a chance to ask questions and gives me opportunity to better understand what people want to learn so I can better calibrate the final lessons. When you’re ready to do our live call please the link I sent you via email to schedule that.

At some point based on what I learn from these calls I’ll firm up the material for the last 3 days and turn them into pre-recorded trainings. Hope that approach makes sense. Talk soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.